I’m pleased to announce the release of my new guide, Dairy Free: The Condensed Guide. Nearly a decade in the making, this straightforward guide simplified the transition to a dairy free lifestyle. Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned veteran, I guarantee you’ll learn something new!
Though compact, this guide covers an exhaustive number of topics.
- What is excluded on this diet?
- The differences between an allergy, sensitivity, and intolerance.
- Isn’t dairy a health food?
- How to obtain enough calcium on this diet.
- The benefits and challenges of eliminating dairy.
- Can I cheat on this diet?
- Minimizing cross-contamination
- The quality and processing of conventional dairy.
- How long does it take to see improvement on this diet?
- Eating out while avoiding dairy.
- How to properly reintroduce dairy to test for tolerance.
- And more!
You’ll also discover an extensive list of food swaps, tips for cooking with dairy free ingredients, and sample meal plans.
This guide is available on Amazon as an ebook and paperback.