I’m thrilled to announce that my new self-paced course, the Ovulation Masterclass, is set to release on November 1. Click here to access the class.
Approach ovulation with confidence.
In this masterclass, we’re answering your pressing questions about ovulation and more!
- Learn the basics of what is going on in your body during a given cycle.
- Gain confidence in your ability to “read” various indicators of hormone imbalance.
- Uncover the truth of what a normal cycle looks like.
- Effectively time intercourse for pregnancy achievement or avoidance.
- Discover the various methods for tracking and confirming ovulation.
- Have a better understanding of what your doctor is talking about when you go in for a fertility workup.
- Learn the signs of a fertility problem and when it is time to seek help from your doctor.
Accurate & Reliable Information
Be confident knowing that the course material has been reviewed and approved by Lindsay Seitter, CNP.
Want to watch an overview of the course content? Click here.
What is covered in the course?
Welcome to the class! – A quick overview of the upcoming lessons along with a quick introduction to the teacher.
Lesson #1: The Hormones of Ovulation – This lesson dives into the nuts and bolts of hormones during the menstrual cycle. We’ll dive into the significance of each hormone, how they interact with each other, and some of the ways they can get thrown out of whack.
Lesson #2: How to Identify Ovulation – This lesson takes a look at a variety of ovulation tracking tools on the market. We’ll talk through the pros and cons of the more popular options and also briefly work through some of the newer tracking devices on the market.
Lesson #3: When to Be Intimate – This lesson breaks down the specifics of sex for pregnancy achievement or avoidance. We’ll address intercourse for couples with and without male factor infertility.
Lesson #4: Ovulation & The Flow of Your Cycle – This lesson works through the impact of ovulation on the rest of your cycle. We’ll dive into why it is important to ovulate, what happens when ovulation doesn’t happen as it should, and address some of your most pressing questions about this important time of the month.
Lesson #5: Common Questions – This chapter tackles a series of common questions surrounding ovulation, conception, infertility, and cycle basics.
What’s Next? – Finally, we’ll talk through where to go next and how to approach ovulation without becoming overwhelmed.
Want to be confident in knowledge surrounding ovulation? Click here.
Here is a preview of some of the slides:
Ready to dive in? Click here to get access now.