TTC or struggling with infertility this holiday season? This gift guide offers a series of fertility-friendly options to add to your wish list. You’ll find gift ideas that suit your taste and unique situation – regardless if you’re openly sharing about your TTC journey.
This article contains affiliate links. You will not be charged extra when purchasing through the links provided in this post. A small portion of the purchase will support this website.
1. Raaka Chocolate Pink Sea Salt Dark Chocolate is an irresistible bar featuring a host of vitamins, minerals, and fats that are beneficial for fertility. Although chocolate is a healthy treat, the majority of options on the market are contaminated with pesticides, poorly sourced, and extremely high in sugar. These bars are Non-GMO verified, USDA Certified Organic, Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Nut-free, fair-trade, sourced from a single origin, and created in Brooklyn.
2. SmartSweets Fruity Gummy Bears are a low-carb alternative to traditional gummy candies. These tasty treats are stevia-sweetened, gluten-free, and contain prebiotics.
3. The Ava Fertility Tracker is a cutting edge wearable device that monitors your fertility while you sleep. This impressive device measures multiple biomarkers to predict and confirm ovulation. Unfortunately, this device is not recommended for PCOS.
4. The Tempdrop is a simple way to take your Basal Body Temperature tracking and Fertility Awareness Method charting to the next level. This wearable device tracks and records your temperature while you sleep. Unlike the Ava Fertility Tracker, this device is approved for PCOS and irregular cycles.
5. Natural Cycles is the newest, FDA-approved non-hormonal birth control and pregnancy achievement tool on the block. Get a six-month subscription and receive their special Basal Body Temperature thermometer.
6. Take a holistic approach to cycle charting with The Happy Hormone Tracker. This workbook allows you to track various fertility signs alongside mood and more! In addition, it offers a section on fertility and cycle tracking to help you better understand the metrics you are monitoring.
8. Put your period products in an attractive pouch designed just for them. Created by two sisters in an effort to normalize periods, these pouches are organic, fair-trade, and sustainably sourced.
Fertility Education & Reads
9. Get a newfound sense of confidence surrounding ovulation and your fertility by going through The Ovulation Masterclass. This five video series is packed with information to help you better understand your cycle. Learn to time sex for pregnancy achievement, what ovulation tracking tools on the market, and more.
10. Many women are put on birth control in an attempt to normalize a period, but unfortunately there is little education provided surrounding the impacts of this intervention on reproduction. In this book, Dr. Jolene Brighten breaks down the ways birth control impacts fertility while also providing solutions to recover.
11. Maximize the quality of your eggs by implementing the strategies outlined in It Starts with the Egg. This book breaks evidence-based insight into what factors contribute to healthy eggs into bite-sized chunks.
12. Learn to read and interpret your Basal Body Temperature charts with Teri Weschler’s book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. This comprehensive guide will help you identify potentially problematic patterns in your chart and equip you with steps to bring balance to your cycle.
13. Treat yourself with a high-quality Prenatal Vitamin. While most prenatal vitamins on the market contain synthetic and difficult-to-utilize vitamin forms. This prenatal vitamin is different. Formulated by Naturopathic Physician and MTHFR expert Dr. Ben Lynch, it contains highly absorbable vitamins and comes in a variety of easy-to-take forms.
14. Nurture your gut with a Probiotic specifically designed for preconception. Get 20% Off with code BLISSBERRYWELLNESS
15. High-quality essential oils are both therapeutic and relaxing. A variety of oils have been found to be beneficial for fertility, such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Clary Sage. Aromatics International is a woman-owned business and all the oils are sustainably sourced. $15 off a $100 purchase.
16. Sneak in extra protein with teraswhey Protein. A majority of protein powders on the market are toxic, due to denaturing during drying, but not Tera’s. This high-quality whey protein powder is grass-fed, rGBH-free, rBST-free, non-GMO, gluten-free, non-denatured, stevia-sweetened, and contains no added fillers.
17. Enjoy a plant-based serving of protein with teraswhey Organic Coconut Protein Blend. Most plant-based protein powders utilize rice and pea proteins. This protein powder, however, is entirely unique featuring the beloved coconut. USDA certified Organic, non-GMO, certified gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, stevia-sweetened, and does not have a coconut-y taste.
18. If you love chocolate, you’ll love Garden of Life Organic Plant Protein Smooth Chocolate Powder. This grain-free protein utilizes a series of plant-based protein sources, including pea protein, chia, and flax. Sweetened with stevia and erythritol, this delicious product is vegan, non-GMO, and USDA certified organic.
19. Hit your daily water goal with a Simple Modern 32 Ounce Summit Water Bottle. These attractive water bottles are stainless steel and come with stainless steel and non-BPA plastic lids.
20. Liven up your workouts with a new Ajna Eco Organic Yoga Mat. Unfortunately, the majority of yoga mats on the market contain toxic compounds and are not environmentally friendly. This gorgeous mat, though, is non-toxic, eco friendly, and thick.
21. Head to the new year with a workout program designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and lower inflammation. The P.volve Signature Kit & Subscription was developed by a physical therapist and provides a unique take on getting into shape.
22. Treat yourself with Everyone Lotion. While this lotion is on the thin side, it is extremely moisturizing. This non-toxic lotion comes in a variety of scents and can be used on the hands, face, and body.
23. Did you know that cosmetics are a significant source of hormone-disrupting toxins? Thankfully, there are a variety of high-quality options on the market for safer (and fertility-friendly) beauty products. Beautycounter‘s Flawless in Five set is a great way to gently start the transition to quality makeup.
While gift certificates may feel impersonal, they can be a huge blessing! Whether it is a massage, acupuncture session, or coaching call, you’ll be thankful you can jump right into whatever it is without having to pay a dime.
Here are a few great ideas for gift certificates:
24. Ubereats and Doordash gift cards are great for a rushed day of appointments and work.
25. Massages are wonderful for lowering stress and alleviating tense muscles, but they can be a bit pricey. While traditional massages are great, you can also explore fertility massage and visceral manipulation to address anatomical problems.
26. Acupuncture is growing in its popularity for fertility. Many fertility clinics are now offering this service as part of care. Plan to see your acupuncturist for at least six months in order to maximize benefits.
27. A fertility consultant can help to identify areas in your diet and lifestyle that need optimized for better fertility. This type of coach can also answer your questions about fertility, medical treatments, and natural interventions while also offering a safe place for you to share your frustrations. Want to get on my waiting list for when I am accepting new clients? Send me a message in the contact form below!